In memory

In memory . . . . . . of a life so beautifully lived . . . . a Heart so deeply loved.

Arturo (Art) Fernandez, Organ Donor, 1990 - 2011 Anaheim, CA

Arturo Fernandez ( Art)  Organ donor born 7/16/1990 died 6/17/2011.
Art was my oldest son, big brother to Jesus and Ruben,and Isabelle.  Art died from a gun shot to his head by our local sheriffs Department.


He was very loving,friendly and a very good son.  Since he's been gone our life has changed completely. He loved to play football with his cousins and uncles and loved to rap.He was a great dancer and loved life.


His decision was made years before he passed I can only hope that his gift made many familys happy and gave them more time in this word.

Art was born in Anaheim, CA on July 16, 1990 and passed away on June 17, 2011. He worked as a carpet installer. Art enjoyed rap music, graffiti art and loved to cook.


Art is survived by his mother, Maria Munoz; maternal grandmother, Elva Juarez; maternal grandfather, Alfredo Cuevas; two brothers, Jesus and Ruben and one sister, Isabelle Munoz.

One day I hope I meet the people who's life was changed by this gift.


Dear Art,you will always be my baby taken from us at such a young age way to soon.I miss you so much son,wish I could hold you and tell you how much it hurts that I wont be able to do that ever again.



Rest in peace baby I love you always your mom.

2 comments:

  1. So sorry for your loss, I know how you feel I lost my son Denzel to a tragic car accident. He was a passenger in a car with his best friend who also died. He was only 18 years old. Gone way too soon.But I take comfort knowing that God will reunite us one day, I so look forward to that day. Take care and be blessed.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment I too am sorry for your loss God Bless you and your family. Art's Mom.

      Delete

Search for an Honoree